Sunday, September 9, 2007

birthday weekend...crazy family time.

okay so i said i would have stories for you about when my family was home and i promissed chaos...and was there ever. okay so in my house there was me, my sister and her husband, my brother and his wife, my parents and my grandma. mind you my house is not very large..and all the personalites of italians comes out when we are all together. im pretty sure we all lost our voices that weekend. one morning i woke up to them dancing to techno..including my mother!!! so random.

dont get me wrong, i love it. it is so good to have family home we have such a good time togther and they make me laugh.

my brithday was pretty chill.i opened presents during the morning and then we all went to chinese foood(my choice of course).

then it was the wedding time! it was so freaking hot out, but the cermoney and reception was amazing! my cousin looked beautiful and a lot like barbie..ha. it was like one big dance party. my couins , my siblings and my GRANDMA got our dance on.

it was a good weekend. thank you to all who wished me a happy birthday!!

another odd event: jason barnett getting his lip peirced. so gross he did it himself and it was all bloody! yikes.
Also, my best friend katie came home from chico this weekend and we hung out and went to berkley. so much fun.

7 comments:

lauren said...

jason could really mess himself up doing that. not smart. i love when your mom dances. i'm sad i wasnt there for it. tell her and your dad "lauren says hi to king and queen marell". love you bud.

The Ton Face said...

I like the new look, now you just need to update, and fix those links.

Christina said...

Hey Meg,
I have a new APU blog! You should read it and comment on it!! (I'm only saying this because it's required for one of my classes). It's kinda lame, but I need people that know me well to comment on it saying whether or not they agree. If you could that would be great!!
Thanks

X-tina said...

Update! Update!

The Ton Face said...

I'm glad that you can comment on my blog now, unfortunately I am disinclined to acquiesce to your request. I am going Stag (I think that is the proper term). Now, when are you going to update this thing?

X-tina said...

Ok Meghan its been a month and a half...you really need to update! How else am I going to be able to stalk you?

The Ton Face said...

you should get your parents to come tonight.