Friday, August 31, 2007

my whole family is home..that mean chaos!!!

hello everyone.

school is still going very good. i cant get over how many fun people go to las po..although school is fun im am starting to realize i have to study and do hw and not slack off like high school. grades are very important..


so oh man this weekend my family is all coming home...when my family is all here in one house it gets CRAZY. there is a lot of huge personalites in one house. and two couples...and then theres me. haha. its like italian personalites times a million!


i also have my cousins wedding which should be fun and my 19th birthday on sunday!!! yay! so it is a closing of my 18th year which was a great one! i feel like a really grew up this year. im looking forward to my 19th year. gosh that sounds old and like an awkward age. i hope its good though.

ill write about my weekend with the fam next. im sure there will be stories!

2 comments:

lauren said...

ha. i like your family. too bad it never worked out with me getting in on it. then i wouldnt be here, i'd be there, with the fam. well actually, probably not, but maybe. and 19 is an awkward age, but 20 is cool so is 21, 22 is kind of dumb again but 23 is a bit better (not that i've been there yet). there is a lot of logic behind all of that but you probably arleady understand. unless we've been apart too long and you no longer get me in which case you may not understand. but dont start to question our friendship if you dont understand. we're still friends. there is just some water between us. people here call it "the big pond" i hate that, it sounds like something that you could swim accross. and you cant, you'd drown, or get eaten by a shark. so its a dumb saying. but i guess it makes people feel like we're not as far from home. but we are far, thank goodness for the internet and al gore for inventing it. but ya, i miss you tons. and i hope that reading this comment made you think of the phone messages i used to leave you. love you friend.

X-tina said...

Yay, you are 19! I love you and I hope you had a good Birthday! Sorry I couldn't call you. I miss you an awful lot and I wish you were here. I hope you are doing well. Tell your parents I say hi. I miss the awkward moments I used to have with your Dad..haha. Well, you must visit me soon. Talk to you soon! Bye Babe.