Friday, August 17, 2007

i am horrible at blogging

hello there. so as you can see i don't have any blogs yet...mainly because i am lazy. i got talked into this whole blog thing. i enjoy reading other peoples blogs , but i am not too sure if mine will be of any entertainment. i wish i was more witty and then this would be great.

But since i have a bunch of friends who are moving away i decided this would be a great way to keep people updated on my new adventure in life..college.

so i will try to blog it up now. Angela Blake and others never stop talking about how great it is so i am going to give it a try from now on!

the only things i would like to say at the moment is that this is going to be such a weird week. last night i had to say bye to my best friend of 13 years...she will be going to biola for the next 4 years and i am so excited for her, but sad to not have her a phone call away or be able to just walk down the street and sit in her front lawn and chat...tonight i have to say adios to my best friend since 6th grade. its going to be hard. I have a couple more days with pati and xtina thank goodness. but i am so excited for all of them and cannot wait to hear about their new journeys.

i am anxious to start school on Monday. it will be nice to be using my brain and learn again after playing all summer. i like to learn..but i am not looking forward to math..ughh. my other classes should be great though. especially intro to dance with becca howden..watch out guys i am about to be an awesome dancer!!

anyways i have to clean my house before my parents come home from seattle..if you read this i hope you were not bored. peace out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I remenber the living high school and going to College, is a whole different BALL PARK!! you are going ot miss HS trust me!

Dan said...

middle school

lauren said...

ignore dan. do young life.

The Ton Face said...

Middle School