Monday, August 20, 2007

school is good :]

my first day was awesome!

i loved it to my suprise...i had a fun dance class and they all ready made me start dancing on the first day and let me just add that i was wearing really tight skinny jeans because i didnt think they would make me dance on the first day...and boy i was wrong! we had to do ballet moves in my TIGHT JEANS...lesson learned.

i saw lots of fun faces from people from vbc which made me happy :)

sociolgy was sooo interesting and i am so pumped for that class and english was well...just funny..lets just say my teacher was a little out of it, and acted as what some students siad ,"baked" haha..

over all a great day :)

7 comments:

Angela said...

haha my blogs are kind of hyper. i'm so glad you have one!!!!!!!! um fine i'll date haha- i'm no joshua harris no more. just not within the first week haha. ps i have updates on a certain someone!

Dan said...

hey meghan! good work on the blog. glad to see you are updating it! you may wanna change the link to my blog though. it is daniel-bowen.blogspot.com anyway, you should come to the msm all-nighter this friday @ 630! be there!

The Ton Face said...

So, you're actually doing it. I like that they were no blogs that last time I looked at your page, and there are 3! There's just one problem, why is there no link to mine?

P.S.: Is you sociology teacher kinda overweight, crazy curly hair? If so, she is pretty nutty/entertaining.

The Ton Face said...

Your dad did call me yesterday. I love it.

X-tina said...

Hey Boots!

X-tina said...

Meghan "Merrill" and Mrs. Scotto's attendance...haha!

The Ton Face said...

I see your getting fancy with blog page... now update the posts.